Students have easy access to the School Clinics. We have one located in the KG block for our Preschool and Kindergarten students and a second in the Main block for Primary and Middle School students. DHA Licensed Nurses & Doctor are available from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm daily.
In addition to providing Emergency Care & First Aid, the ASD Medical Team actively
- Providing Health Education to all students
- Work on Infection Control and Child Protection & Safeguarding
- Stay connected with parents regarding their child’s health
Parents are provided with Medical forms at the time of admission which give the school the medical & immunization history of every child. These are needed in case of emergency. It is mandatory that all parents complete & submit these forms prior to their child attending the school.
Here are some health reminders for our parents:
- Ensure proper grooming of your child when sending them to school. School uniform, socks and shoes must be clean. Nails must be trimmed and nail polish is not allowed.
- We recommend that you send an additional set of clothes for your child, especially those in Kindergarten.
- Always ensure that healthy packed lunches and snacks such as sandwiches, fruits and vegetables are provided. Soft drinks, fast food and junk food are not allowed.
- ASD has a no-nut policy. Nuts or food with nut protein are strictly forbidden in school.
- Should it be necessary for any student to take medication during school hours, parents must inform the school nurse, providing exact details of the dosage and timing along with the name and grade of the student. All medicines must be properly labelled and stored in the school clinic.
- It is the duty of the parent to inform the clinic and the administration if any child has health issues such as asthma, diabetes, visual problems, anemia, allergies, or if a child is diagnosed with conditions like ADHD, Autism, etc.
The school clinic is open from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm from Monday to Thursday and 7.30 am to 12.00 pm on Friday.