At the time of admission, the coloured copies of the following documents must be submitted at the Registrar's office at ASD;
- Copies of Applicant passport, Visa and Emirates ID
- Copies of Parent’s passport, Visa and Emirates ID
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of immunization record.
- Latest report from the previous school including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs. (for early years, please submit nursery reports if available)
- 4 passport size photographs of the applicant.
- 1 passport size photograph of both the parents.
From Grade 2 onwards
The original Transfer Certificate of the last school attended must be duly attested according to the guidelines below:
- Students coming from Emirates other than Dubai will have to have the Transfer/Leaving Certificate attested by the Ministry of Education of the concerned Emirate.
- Students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Students coming from India will need to have their Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate attested by the Education Officer of the district. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and the UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Attestation is not required for students transferring from schools in UK, US, Canada, Australia or Europe.
Please find template of Transfer certificate below;
TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FILE