At the time of admission, the coloured copies of the following documents must be submitted at the Registrar's office at ASD;
- Coloured copy of the passport of the applicant, applicant’s father & applicant’s mother.
- Coloured copy of the visa of the applicant, applicant’s father & applicant’s mother.
- Coloured copy of the Emirates ID of the applicant, applicant’s father & applicant’s mother.
- Coloured copy of the birth certificate.
- Coloured copy of the vaccination record.
- Original transfer certificate or school leaving certificate, duly attested for the students coming from another Emirate or abroad.
- Two years of previous school reports including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs. (for early years, please submit nursery reports if available).
- 6 passport size photographs of the applicant.
- 1 passport size photograph of the applicant’s father & applicant’s mother.
- Students applying to Grade 2 and above will be required to provide a School Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from their previous school, prior to the child’s start.
- Students transferring from schools within Dubai will not be required to provide this document.
- Students coming from other Emirates other than Dubai will have to have the Transfer/Leaving Certificate attested by the government authority of that Emirate.
- Students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Students coming from India will need to have their Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate attested by the Education Officer of the district from where the Certificate is obtained. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and the UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Attestation is not required for students transferring from schools in UK, US, Canada, Australia or Europe.
Please find a template of the Transfer Certificate:
TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FILE
* One or the other to be provided depending on whether is the student’s leaving at the end of the Academic year or during the academic year.